disneycruise.disney.go.com - at little confusing?

ma_t_gus

I'm trying to do a mock booking at the website and can't even without logging in? Am I at the correct site? It was much easier with the old site.:confused:

That address takes me to the new website. I had no problem selecting a cruise and started into the booking process without logging in.

You can't complete the booking without logging in. But I was able to select a cruise, a room, and price it out without logging in.

What information are you looking for when making the mock booking?

Ooops, I meant that I can see the rates but I'm trying to do a FL resident rate and like to choose the options on the main screen. The old site, you can put the code and you can see the price right away.

On the new site you can't put the code in beforehand to see if there are any discounts. You'll have to use the "Special Offers" link to keep track of those.

Just speculation on my part, but, maybe, the opportunity to put in codes for discounts is available during the actual "Check Out" process (much like many other websites).

So, you'd have to select a cruise and go though the whole booking process and then see if there's a discount on it.