Santiago Airport to Valparaiso with Santiago Overview Tour

Esperanza7

OK - next question!!! :) lol

We arrive in Santiago at 10am after a 13 hour flight! (plus 6 hours of connections!!!) We have a hotel booked in Valparaiso from 12 noon.

We need to book a transfer from the Airport to the Hotel but, even though we will probably be tired, we would maybe like to spend an hour or so driving round Santiago to see some of the sights.

We're not interested in wine tour stops etc. as we have plenty of that in Spain :)

Can anyone recommend a sensibly priced company to do this with us.

Many Thanks

Esperanza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thank you very much for replying to me :) I'll send them an email tomorrow.

Esperanza

Did you get an answer back?

I have e-mailed them twice but no response. We would like to get transport from Santiago airport to Valparaiso with a tour.

OK - next question!!! :) lol

We arrive in Santiago at 10am after a 13 hour flight! (plus 6 hours of connections!!!) We have a hotel booked in Valparaiso from 12 noon.

We need to book a transfer from the Airport to the Hotel but, even though we will probably be tired, we would maybe like to spend an hour or so driving round Santiago to see some of the sights.

We're not interested in wine tour stops etc. as we have plenty of that in Spain :)

Can anyone recommend a sensibly priced company to do this with us.

Many Thanks

Esperanza

We used SouthExcursions twice for tours and transfer. On our second time from Valpo to Santiago, we had them tailor the tour for our desires.

We haven't used them yet, so can't comment on the service. However, I've made arrangements with My Way Chile (see their website) for a transfer tour from Santiago to Valparaiso. Pablo was very responsive to my emails. There are reviews for his company on Trip Advisor, but you may have to search for them - not listed under Valparaiso, I don't think.

I sent emails to enaturchile and South Excursions. Enaturchile never replied! South Excursions did reply very quickly with a quote.

As we are only 2 people for the transfer, we are trying to find someone to share to help keep the cost down.

Still more than 2 months to go before we leave, so will see how things go over the next few weeks.

Will also email My Way Chile to see what they can offer.

Thanks everyone for the information.

Esperanza

I sent emails to enaturchile and South Excursions. Enaturchile never replied! South Excursions did reply very quickly with a quote.

As we are only 2 people for the transfer, we are trying to find someone to share to help keep the cost down.

Still more than 2 months to go before we leave, so will see how things go over the next few weeks.

Will also email My Way Chile to see what they can offer.

Thanks everyone for the information.

Esperanza

Have you tried posting the proposed transfer details on your roll call for others to join you?

• 1 month later...