Your Feelings-Reservations for Anytime Dining?

cormike1

A couple of points, I've been carded when going in the ATD to make sure my cruise card is ATD. I've seen them advise TD from entering.

Anyways, from my observations the ships have two seating regardless of what you might think. 6P and 8P or get there 5:30 - 6:15 no problem you are in 1st seating. Get there after 7:30 you are in the 2nd seating. After 6:15 - 7:30 you are in a out of order sequence to be served. By being in there normal flow you will get better service. ATD is just a marketing term or slight of hand IMHO.

Also one of the anytime rooms also is used for overflow TD at 5:30-7:30 figure out if that's the case and go to the other.

I've never had to take a buzzer, and never more than a very short line that moves, I get there just about 6 never an issue.

framer

Hi, framer. Would you please email me at battanhr at comcast dot net. I have a question for you .

We like to eat early just like we do at home. It works to our advantage because we never have a wait, and we make it to all evening entertainment. We have always been able to secure a res before 6 for a table for 2, but as we leave, we are always in awe at the lonnnnnnng line of pax waiting to be seated.