Few questions

Raynebaby

We just upgrade our inside cabin to a porthole oceanview and got the UBP included, yes I confirmed with NCL twice and I see it on my reservation and my amenity confirmation. I wasn't sure that the rep wasn't mistaken. Anyways I'm so excited since we got it for 160$ cdn for both of us. It's an awesome deal and the 18% gratuities were included in the package.

We're sailing on the gem if that makes any difference

I read somewhere a while ago but I can't find it anymore and I don't remember.

Is there's servers that come around on the pool deck and in the bars and theatre to take drink orders or can you only order drinks at the bar?

Also, I don't really like wine but I might like a sweeter wine, is there such a thing? Any ideas of the name I could order. Figure if I don't like it I don't drink it.

also, it included non alcoholic versions of cocktails right and beer? Neither of us are very big drinkers but my hubby likes beer and non alcoholic pina colada.

Thanks for the help

37 days til we cruise.

Congrats on scoring a great upgrade!

Yes there are servers that come around the theater and the pool deck.

As far as wine, white tends to be sweeter than red. I would recommend a Riesling. Particularly Chateau St. Michelle if it's available.

Yes there will be waiters on the pool deck. If you tip them a couple bucks per round they will make it a point to keep coming around every once in awhile to make sure you are ok. Definitely worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there's servers that come around on the pool deck and in the bars and theatre to take drink orders or can you only order drinks at the bar?

You can also order from any server at any restaurant. UBP also includes the soft drinks. (They have Pepsi products.)

Neither of us are very big drinkers but my hubby likes beer and non alcoholic pina colada.

Try some of the fun drinks that are like desserts. You can ask for most of these 'virgin' or light on alcohol. We don't drink much either but love these when we have the UBP. Milkshake like drinks include Mudslides and BBCs. A nice drink on a hot day is a Mango Meltdown or a Miami Vice (half Strawberry Daquiri and half Pina Colada.)