Royal Caribbean loyalty points with X

lynnek

Does anyone know if loyalty points accrued with Royal Caribbean can be added to any with Celebrity as they are sister companies?

No, totally separate totals. You can obtain reciprocal levels between the 2 e.g. if you're Diamond on Royal, then you're Elite on X. However, once you have reached Elite then you need to accrue the points on X to obtain the next level (Elite Plus) i.e. just because you're Diamond Plus on Royal will not put you any further up the ladder than Elite on X, until you have sufficient points from X alone ;).

Here's a good info sheet on the details.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Azamara/General_Info/10021481_Loyalty.pdf

C&A Platinum and Emerald get Select Perks while on board, but only earn points in their Captain's Club Account

C&A Diamond and up get Elite Perks while on board, but only earn points in their Captain's Club Account

Edited by cle-guy

this information is great I am on my first Celebrity in a few weeks and am Plat on RCL. Do you know the best way to get them to match the level?

Thanks

Set up a captain's club account if not already done.

When you have the number, call Captain's club and give them your C&A number and they will link them.

You will get Select perks.

When I booked my first Celebrity cruise, I told the representative on the phone that I was Platinum on Royal Caribbean. Celebrity put my name in the system, verified my information, and registered me into the Captains club. Being that Celebrity and Royal Caribbean on owned by the same company, they are able to access each others customer information. My cabin was booked with the "up-graded" perk, and I was granted Select level on the Captains Club (with zero points, and I have not yet cruised Celebrity). I didn't have to do anything. Celebrity did it all for me.

this information is great I am on my first Celebrity in a few weeks and am Plat on RCL. Do you know the best way to get them to match the level?

Thanks

I am going on my first Celebrity cruise in March. I am Diamond on RCI and when I booked with my TA, he relayed the info to Celebrity and it is on my cruise profile already as "Elite"! Yay!