Anthem - toiletries

Ukap

We have a balcony stateroom could you let us know what toiletries are provided?

Is it just shower gel or is bar soap available too. I read somewhere that the RCCL shampoo & conditioner is in a pump combined. Is this is so I need to pack my own or I will have some very flat hair!!

• 3 weeks later...

We had a lovely balcony stateroom on deck 10 during our canaries cruise earlier this month. We had shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion all in lovely individual tubes (no icky pumps here) and then several bars of a nice hand soap too. I used all the products and thought they were pretty good.

I'll try and attach a picture for you, all the products are on the brown shelves near the mirror.

P.s the shower itself was lovely, decent pressure, plenty enough room in the cubicle and a proper glass door rather than a clingy shower curtain - plus the mirror doesn't steam up either! Better than my bathroom at home!

ImageUploadedByForums1446235935.895016.jpg.d2f2bd9fca8e23c88ba7f0e02908c051.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1446235922.195567.jpg.3d5b0231b8eae78192f0aa83a939741c.jpg

Edited by Macca Jsy

Hi,

We are on Anthem right now. Our balcony cabin is stocked with the 1.35 oz. white tubes that you can see in the previous poster's photo. It includes shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and body lotion. They fit nicely in the slotted metal soap dishes in the shower. However, the small round bars of soap fall through the slots. This was resolved by placing the plastic soap dish from the sink in the metal soap dish in the shower!