Cruises taken/ Days sailed

NOSaints1

Think you could spend 100 nights on a cruise ship? How about 1,000?

Dennis Coleman of Baltimore, MD, recently reached a milestone with Carnival that blows any loyalty level away – he recently completed his 1,000th day aboard Carnival during his 139th cruise. He is currently sailing sailing on Carnival Sunshine.

During a ceremony Carnival presented Coleman with a model ship and VIP treatment.

He recently told someone recently that he cruises more than 12 times a year with Carnival and loves it so much. The staff, dancers and waitress loves him, and he has a lot of their pictures in his computer. Carnival is like family to him.

Coleman’s first ship was Carnival Fantasy in 2003 and cruises a dozen or more times per year. He has sailed every ship in the Carnival fleet, some more than once.

Oh, how I wish I would have retirement income to do that! Unfortunately my 401k just took another hit...

But I have heard that it can be relatively economical compared to retirement places.

All meals and housekeeping included.

Yes!

I would need someone to restrain me from eating too much food!

When I was in college, I had a part time job in a bakery. We were allowed to take home leftovers. After two weeks, I never wanted to see another pastry, much less eat one.

As a guy, who LIKES his food. After a while, the need for gluttony wears off.

109 days sailed (95 on NCL) with 47 more days booked on NCL

Our 14 day cruise on the Dawn in 20 days will be our longest cruise to date. Will be a good test for our 19 day Australia cruise on the Star booked for February 2017.

I'm sure I'll get more than a 100 days of sailing by the time I'm 50 with some of the cruise lines (only in my 30's right now). So far, I have 8 days with Carnival, 7 with NCL, with 12 days later this year with them plus another 21 days next year.

My wife and I have 114 on NCL with 28 more days coming up in the next 12 months. I've got another 40 or 50 days aboard HAL, and another 14 on Princess. Every cruise is different, and just so relaxing. I had to travel a whole bunch in my previous career and now I can pick and choose when and where, I kind of like that.;)