Breakaway

Treacher1

I believe they have and also recall seeing a post where they said there was not any damage. They saw a live webcam feed & also found info on a website. If you google Bermuda hurricane Joaquin damage you can find stuff. Sorry I don't have more info, but hope this helps. And have a great time on your cruise!

We just got off today too. I didn't even notice any damage and didn't find the pictures and videos of the commissioners house until today. I did see the live webcam of it hitting the port a few days before we got there. I'm just glad everything seems to be ok for the locals there for the most part. :)

We just got off today too. I didn't even notice any damage and didn't find the pictures and videos of the commissioners house until today. I did see the live webcam of it hitting the port a few days before we got there. I'm just glad everything seems to be ok for the locals there for the most part. :)

Where you able to do your boat rental? The week before we could not. Seas were to rough. :(

Where you able to do your boat rental? The week before we could not. Seas were to rough. :(

We did not do a boat rental (or jet skis) this time due to 2 of my kids not having the money to do it and it was their first time to Bermuda so we decided we really didn't want to split up or take away from a day they would be with us. (They would have been lost with what to do without us and completely relied on me to take them places and have everything planned out). :p

We went to H20 thinking it would be cancelled and it was. Coming back last Saturday night was wild. We were at 22 knots to beat out the storm. I bet you all had a good ride also. ;)

Edited by janetz

We did not do a boat rental (or jet skis) this time due to 2 of my kids not having the money to do it and it was their first time to Bermuda so we decided we really didn't want to split up or take away from a day they would be with us. (They would have been lost with what to do without us and completely relied on me to take them places and have everything planned out). :p

Sounds like we had a similar experience, I was leading my friends around too- they finally appreciated my overzealous planning! I think I saw your group twice at the beaches we were at, wanted to say hi but I didn't want to interrupt your family time. Anyway I hope you guys had a great cruise too and looking forward to your review[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we had a similar experience, I was leading my friends around too- they finally appreciated my overzealous planning! I think I saw your group twice at the beaches we were at, wanted to say hi but I didn't want to interrupt your family time. Anyway I hope you guys had a great cruise too and looking forward to your review[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the entire family has been there now, next time I will do what I want to do with or without them. :p I really wanted to do that boat rental over at St George to see the castle island (I think it was called). So...next time! :D

Aww, you should have stopped to say hello. I love meeting people on the cruise that I talk to on here. I only met 1 family while on the cruise that was on my roll call and knows me from on here from my reviews and I'm so glad I got to know her. Awesome person! :)

We went to Fort Hamilton and also Coopers Island Nature reserve at St. David's and noticed some downed trees and lots of palm leaves in the paths. It was also very wet. I wish I had packed bug spray. I have around 10 bites on my ankles from mosquitos. I saw crews trying to clean up at Fort Hamilton, but there's not a lot of staff.