Rodeway Inn Options

seannyice81

As a local, I don't like the location or the motel.

My experience with it was about ten years ago and my girlfriend and rented a bunch of rooms for our guests. Not one of about ten rooms was fit to stay in and because it was boat show, they were sold out and could not move them.

We ended up having a massive slumber party between three of our houses.

Acutal address listed on website is 2440 W.State Rd.84....and yes good reviews were given:D:D:D

I'm a local and yes, I've stayed there. One night is enough. It's ok, but not good enough for a good review. The attached restaurant is OK. At least for burgers. But you said State St. and there is no State St.

I was thinking about staying at the Rodeway until I started reading the reviews. The manger is VERY aggressive and extremely rude in his responses to poor reviews on tripadvisor. Just read his responses and I guarantee you'll look for another place to stay. I've never seen anything like it on Tripadvisor and I've read A LOT of reviews throughout the years.

I can't imagine dealing with him if I had an issue at the hotel.

I was thinking about staying at the Rodeway until I started reading the reviews. The manger is VERY aggressive and extremely rude in his responses to poor reviews on tripadvisor. Just read his responses and I guarantee you'll look for another place to stay. I've never seen anything like it on Tripadvisor and I've read A LOT of reviews throughout the years.

I can't imagine dealing with him if I had an issue at the hotel.

LOL. I think what you said is funny. The manager is from New York and his bark is worse than his bite. What you think is aggressive is just a New Yorker. ;)

LOL. I think what you said is funny. The manager is from New York and his bark is worse than his bite. What you think is aggressive is just a New Yorker. ;)

He's stupid. Maybe he should learn some customer service and how to play the game. ;)

He is like a live action version of Peter Griffan from Family Guy.

If you can look past his offensiveness and look at him like a character from a tv show or something it can actually be kind of entertaining.