Margaritaville Catamaran Excursion - Falmouth

Has anyone taken the Magaritaville Catamaran Excursion in Falmouth offered by RC? If so is it worth the $$$? I know food is not included. It indicates drinks are provided. Are drinks provided once you arrive back to the Margaritaville pool too or do you start paying for them at that point?

4 of our group of 10 did this excursion a couple weeks ago! THEY ABSOLUTELY raved about it. Its Brand NEW with a BRAND NEW catamaran and the crew was amazing and professional. They were dressed in uniforms and everything was really classy! the beach they went to, my daughter said was the most beautiful beach she has ever seen and she has SEEN A LOT of beaches. My son-in-law got sea sick and they went ABOVE And BEYOND for him. Go for it! You will not be disappointed. :D:) I'm texting DD now to ask about food and drink. I believe it was included but I'm checking for sure

Edited by ccletzgo

4 of our group of 10 did this excursion a couple weeks ago! THEY ABSOLUTELY raved about it. Its Brand NEW with a BRAND NEW catamaran and the crew was amazing and professional. They were dressed in uniforms and everything was really classy! the beach they went to, my daughter said was the most beautiful beach she has ever seen and she has SEEN A LOT of beaches. My son-in-law got sea sick and they went ABOVE And BEYOND for him. Go for it! You will not be disappointed. :D:) I'm texting DD now to ask about food and drink. I believe it was included but I'm checking for sure

Thanks for the information. If you can find out anything more about the food and dinrks I would very much appreciate it.

they pick you up at the port and transfer to montego bay where they have the catamaran. Open bar on the catamaran. Her husband was sea sick so now she says she cant remember food on the beach. :( UGH .. sorry.

Edited by ccletzgo

they pick you up at the port and transfer to montego bay where they have the catamaran. Open bar on the catamaran. Her husband was sea sick so now she says she cant remember food on the beach. :( UGH .. sorry.

I was under the impression we would meet the catamaran in Falmouth. Can you find out if they drop you off at the Falmouth Margaritaville by catamaran or bus? I know some of our group prefer not to ride in the bus! Too much travel and waiting around.

Thanks for your help and sorry to be a bother!

Thank you again. I think we may go ahead and book. Still hoping that there are others that can chime in on their experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...