End of Cruise

Rebel54

Good morning

Our cruise ends in Paris and we are extending a few days afterwards but staying in the same hotel. I want to book a Photo Tour/Portrait Session the morning that the cruise ends or the day before. I'm assuming that what we do in Paris is really up to us so if I opt out of any Avalon activities it won't cause issues? I'm not using any transfers through Avalon. Plan to arrange for our room transfer before check out time so hopefully we won't have to change rooms or anything such as that.

Thanks in advance.

If you are booked on your own and have no Avalon transfers then they will not even know you are there.:)

I should have been more specific. Two nights in Paris are part of the tour. We are staying 3 more beyond that. I know there is a "tour" the full day we are there but with some of the other things I have planned, we'll probably be seeing the same things. I suppose it will be just like on the boat, you go if you want or not.

I suppose it will be just like on the boat, you go if you want or not.

Exactly! And if what you are planning will be on days you are booked independently, there is no reason to even let them know as they are not looking for you.

I booked a private photographer for my husband as a gift last fall and he quite enjoyed it. They match the photographer to equipment and experience level of person booking.

I plan on doing a couple photo tours in Prague so I can get some amazing photos there. In Pairs I really want a photo shoot for the two of us with Paris in the background.

Not enough time...so much I want to do.

Exactly! And if what you are planning will be on days you are booked independently, there is no reason to even let them know as they are not looking for you.

I booked a private photographer for my husband as a gift last fall and he quite enjoyed it. They match the photographer to equipment and experience level of person booking.