15th wedding anniversary and DCL cruise..

mnsweeps

we are doing the 7 day Bahamas from Galveston as part of our 15 th wedding anniversary. I remember seeing a note of how DCL loves to celebrate guests occasions. If I tell DCL about it what do they really do? We are the non partying kind and want something special for us in our privacy and not make this occasion public. How do we do it?

The "standard" celebration is a song and dessert in the main dining room. Private celebration? Dinner at Palo (adult only restaurant) can be as private as you wish. For a birthday celebration, we got a sugar sculpture on a plate delivered to our table.

You could order the "romance package" under gifts...not a celebration, but a something extra. Order wine sent to your room...or something similar.

we are doing the 7 day Bahamas from Galveston as part of our 15 th wedding anniversary. I remember seeing a note of how DCL loves to celebrate guests occasions. If I tell DCL about it what do they really do? We are the non partying kind and want something special for us in our privacy and not make this occasion public. How do we do it?

We went to Palo on our 10th Anniversary. We told them it was our Anniversary and they brought out a plate with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate. I still have the picture.

Which ship? We celebrated our 15th anniversary on the Fantasy, and on our regular rotation dinner night at Animator's, Crush came by and wished us a happy anniversary and made us say 'I love you' to each other in whale (Because it's such a romantic language, cha!). It was a lot of fun and something we will always remember. This was in addition to the waiters singing and cake.

If you're on Magic or Wonder, Animator's is different and doesn't have the Crush show, so I'm guessing it wouldn't happen there.

Which ship? We celebrated our 15th anniversary on the Fantasy, and on our regular rotation dinner night at Animator's, Crush came by and wished us a happy anniversary and made us say 'I love you' to each other in whale (Because it's such a romantic language, cha!). It was a lot of fun and something we will always remember. This was in addition to the waiters singing and cake.

If you're on Magic or Wonder, Animator's is different and doesn't have the Crush show, so I'm guessing it wouldn't happen there.

we are on Wonder.