Celebrity Reflection - UDP question

beej210

We'll be traveling on the reflection on the Caribbean route in November. My question is around the unlimited specialty dining. Our flight doesn't land in Miami until 11am, so we probably won't get to the pier until 12 or 1pm.

Do we still have a chance at getting the unlimited dining package at that point or could it be sold out by then?

Also, I understand that a "work-around" to making sure I get the right restaurants at the right time is to book them individually ahead of time and that the difference between the UDP package and what I've booked would go back as shipboard credit. Question here is we already have a lot of shipboard credit and the drink package, so is this put back as refundable OBC or non-refundable OBC?

We'll be traveling on the reflection on the Caribbean route in November. My question is around the unlimited specialty dining. Our flight doesn't land in Miami until 11am, so we probably won't get to the pier until 12 or 1pm.

Do we still have a chance at getting the unlimited dining package at that point or could it be sold out by then?

Also, I understand that a "work-around" to making sure I get the right restaurants at the right time is to book them individually ahead of time and that the difference between the UDP package and what I've booked would go back as shipboard credit. Question here is we already have a lot of shipboard credit and the drink package, so is this put back as refundable OBC or non-refundable OBC?

Personally, I think you will be fine and there will be packages available.

I know some folks book all the dinners ahead of time.....I am not one

of them. Last time I booked the Unlimited Dining Package was last

November and I had a large OBC to use too.....I did not book ahead

of time and got the times I wanted.

So, I guess it depends on the person.