Consecutive Cruises

We have a B3B on the same ship. The first 2 are with one TA and the last one is with another. I doubt these are linked together. Should I call the TA on the last cruise and let him know to link them? I really didn't want to divulge about the others. Will there be any problems if I just leave it as is.

We have a B3B on the same ship. The first 2 are with one TA and the last one is with another. I doubt these are linked together. Should I call the TA on the last cruise and let him know to link them? I really didn't want to divulge about the others. Will there be any problems if I just leave it as is.

If you don't want to link the cruises, then just talk with Guest Services well before the last cruise. They can do what it takes to prep for the last cruise.

When you complete the on line check in forms make sure you show on the first 2 your departure as "consecutive cruiser" and your boarding for cruise 2 and 3 as the same.

We do mostly B2B anymore and have had no issues when we checked in properly. Others we have cruised with have has occasional issues when they didn't note the check in form properly. Always a great idea to double check with Guest Services though.

YMMV

• 2 months later...
When you complete the on line check in forms make sure you show on the first 2 your departure as "consecutive cruiser" and your boarding for cruise 2 and 3 as the same.

We do mostly B2B anymore and have had no issues when we checked in properly. Others we have cruised with have has occasional issues when they didn't note the check in form properly. Always a great idea to double check with Guest Services though.

YMMV

I will be doing a B2B and I'm glad to have found this information.

I cannot access my online check-in until 90 days prior to my sail date, but when I do, I'll be sure to list the departure for the first cruise as "consecutive cruiser" and arrival for the second cruise as "consecutive cruiser". I'll also confirm with guest relations on the first cruise.

I will be doing a B2B and I'm glad to have found this information.

I cannot access my online check-in until 90 days prior to my sail date, but when I do, I'll be sure to list the departure for the first cruise as "consecutive cruiser" and arrival for the second cruise as "consecutive cruiser". I'll also confirm with guest relations on the first cruise.

It's very easy to spot. It's on the drop-down menu for departure information. :)

It's very easy to spot. It's on the drop-down menu for departure information. :)

Thanks.

I read in another B2B thread about a 'Back to Back' desk that one can call to link the two cruises. Does this actually (still?) exist? I assume most people just tell the RCI customer agent that they are doing a B2B.

• 4 months later...
Thanks.

I read in another B2B thread about a 'Back to Back' desk that one can call to link the two cruises. Does this actually (still?) exist? I assume most people just tell the RCI customer agent that they are doing a B2B.

I was wondering about this also. Do we need to call to link the cruises? If so, what is the number? Thanks!

Don't call. JUST do the online check-in, indicating under departure plans that you are a "consecutive cruiser."

To make yourself feel better, talk to Guest Services and/or the Loyalty Ambassador after you board to make sure that you are on their consecutive cruisers list.