Breeze Shore Excursions... how far in advance?

RiotAct

Does anyone know how far in advance they usually get posted for people to book them online? Logged into Carnival's site and went to the "Plan" tab --> Book Shore Excursions, but got the "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation" message :(

I'm still over 400 days out, but want to plan (way) ahead :D

What I was told by carnival is 6 months out they have shore excursions ready. This seems to be especially true when it is in the next year. I have found if it is the same year then sometimes sooner.

Oh man, I have a while to go then :( Thanks!

• 3 months later...

you can do anytime we did ours 8 months out just remember to do early as the best ones go fast leaving you to find something else also if you planning on doing the FTTF to bypass the lines best do it asap as it goes early

Independent booking is available anytime, if you're so inclined. For a tender port like Grand Cayman you don't want to book anything too early. We booked the dolphin swim, took the public bus that got us there in plenty of time for our 12:30 appointment. But the 11:00 option (that requires 10:30 arrival) would have been nearly impossible.

another thing I was thinking if you book your excursions thru an outside source instead of the cruise line if for some reason you late they wont wait for you where as the will try to wait for you if you booked thru them something to think about a lot of people do book outside of the cruise line tho in most cases the savings is not that much I have found

Independent booking is available anytime, if you're so inclined. For a tender port like Grand Cayman you don't want to book anything too early. We booked the dolphin swim, took the public bus that got us there in plenty of time for our 12:30 appointment. But the 11:00 option (that requires 10:30 arrival) would have been nearly impossible.

Well, not in all instances. I want to book a cabana at the Royal Palms in GC, but they don't take reservations more than 6 months in advance it appears.