Miracle ?'s... Guys? 7252 pics?

cruisinthemed

Thought Carnival was sending the ship after Vista to China.

There was an interview on Bloomberg.com with the President of Carnival Corp and he said that the Miracle will be going to China in 2017. If they send another ship over in 2018 remains to be seen.

There was an interview on Bloomberg.com with the President of Carnival Corp and he said that the Miracle will be going to China in 2017. If they send another ship over in 2018 remains to be seen.

Strange. Other cruise lines sending new ships to the China market but now Carnival is going to send one over 10 years old?

This got a little off topic...lol I don't live on here & had to have a quick answer. Was booking a cruise & sister thought there was. I know the plans were originally to add it & then contracts with Guys couldn't be negotiated in time. I am too busy cruising ;)

This got a little off topic...lol I don't live on here & had to have a quick answer. Was booking a cruise & sister thought there was. I know the plans were originally to add it & then contracts with Guys couldn't be negotiated in time. I am too busy cruising ;)

I would have thought the contract with Guys was with Carnival not with each ship but what do I know....seems like it would be more likely they just did not have time to do it.....I can take or leave Guys...my husband loved it on the Pride. I did however like the burrito place once I realized you could request shrimp in place of the other meats.....

Strange. Other cruise lines sending new ships to the China market but now Carnival is going to send one over 10 years old?

Where did you read Vista was going? Pretty sure Vista would go to Texas before it would go to China.

If they send a new build, I think it'll be the 2nd Vista Class due in 2018 as plans are not completely final on it.