Shopping for Excursions....pdf download?

jjmock

On Celebrity's website, you used to be able to download a pdf file of all the excursions available for a specific cruise itinerary. I know this was available around a year ago. I can't seem to find that link now. Does anyone else know of which I am talking and if its still available?

Thanks

On Celebrity's website, you used to be able to download a pdf file of all the excursions available for a specific cruise itinerary. I know this was available around a year ago. I can't seem to find that link now. Does anyone else know of which I am talking and if its still available?

Thanks

http://www.celebritycruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/view

Sorry Curt, did not see your post.

See you Sunday!

Have I invited you to my gathering Monday night?

If not email me your full names and cabin number and I;ll get the invite off to you. I have about 80 folks or so in the list at this time.

I still can't get it to work.

When i use the link in this thread nothing happens after entering the ship info...here is what the page looks like:

Loading ...

To download a brochure of the Shore and Land Excursions associated with your cruise, enter your sailing information below.

Download Your Shore Excursion Brochure

*Required Fields

*Ship Select a Ship Celebrity Century Celebrity Constellation Celebrity Eclipse Celebrity Equinox Celebrity Infinity Celebrity Millennium Celebrity Reflection Celebrity Silhouette Celebrity Solstice Celebrity Summit

*Sail Date Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Month January February March April May June July August September October November December Year 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023

*Currency: Choose Currency Australian Dollar Brazilian Real Canadian Dollars Chinese Yuan Danish Kroner Euro Hong Kong Dollars Mexican Peso New Zealand Dollar Norwegian Kronor Pounds Sterling Singapore Dollar Swedish Kronor Swiss Francs U. S. Dollars Please note that if there are no brochures for the currency you have selected, the prices will be displayed in U.S. Dollars

Submit icon_getAdobeReader.gif You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, download or print your brochure. Click here to download this software.

celebrity-pdf-logo.png

Try this: http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions

Scroll down a little and look for eBrochure with a button on the right, then click the button and a popup window will show up. Maybe because it's a popup you can't directly link to it ????

Thanks for info...(i had typed a whole "it didn't work response...and thought i would try once more just to be sure!) it didn't work at first...but tried again and it magically appeared!!