Moving Booking - Change in Policy for US Residents?

Jade13

My travel agent went to move a book on board booking that we had to a later date, and I was just informed that Azamara will not do it because they only allow one move and this booking had been moved more than once already.

Where is this policy written on the Azamara US website? I had read here that UK residents were allowed one move but nothing regarding US Residents. In fact, I know I have been told by phone Reps we could move a booking as many times as we like without penalty.

I hope Azamara intends to give us our full deposit back.

Unfortunately, if they do that it is unlikely we would book again paying a full deposit and without the book on board discount that we had.

My travel agent went to move a book on board booking that we had to a later date, and I was just informed that Azamara will not do it because they only allow one move and this booking had been moved more than once already.

Where is this policy written on the Azamara US website? I had read here that UK residents were allowed one move but nothing regarding US Residents. In fact, I know I have been told by phone Reps we could move a booking as many times as we like without penalty.

I hope Azamara intends to give us our full deposit back.

Unfortunately, if they do that it is unlikely we would book again paying a full deposit and without the book on board discount that we had.

The full deposit is never refundable, per their Cancellation Policies. The minumum charge is $50 per person before final payment date:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/you-board/pricing-policies

Right, but there was no $25.00 per person cancelation fee when this was originally booked/deposit paid, and secondly they are not giving us any option but to cancel since they will not move the deposit.

Edited by Jade13