ms Westerdam Sail-Away October 17, 2015

Copper10-8

Give Westerdam a wave for me. Boarding plane in ten minutes and won't be home until after sail-away. Will be watching next one!

Safe travels Kathi. Hope you had a great cruise :)

You can take solace in the fact we will be on her next year :)

I should look into the next "sailaway gang" cruise. What are the dates?

Alaska in May. But I am sure that won't be the last one.:D And some others are doing S. Pacific in April on the Westie - I was booked on that one but had to cancel.:(

I should look into the next "sailaway gang" cruise. What are the dates?

Some of us are on the Westerdam for Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas (April 2nd, 2016) and others are on the Alaska cruise - May 9th - N. Amsterdam, I believe.

Come on and join us. Our Captain should be on the Westerdam and he doesn't just toot in Fort Lauderdale:)

We had a great cruise last time.

Some of us are on the Westerdam for Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas (April 2nd, 2016) and others are on the Alaska cruise - May 9th - N. Amsterdam, I believe.

Come on and join us. Our Captain should be on the Westerdam and he doesn't just toot in Fort Lauderdale:)

We had a great cruise last time.

He toots leaving every port - but saves his best for Port Everglades. He has to compete with the horns in the condos (and of course POA's blaster:D)

Alaska in May. But I am sure that won't be the last one.:D And some others are doing S. Pacific in April on the Westie - I was booked on that one but had to cancel.:(

You can always re-book ;)

It's going to be a great cruise. The roll call is rocking and rolling and planning is underway big time ;)

Hello everyone! Just came in the house after I mowed the lawn and finished hanging the Christmas lights on the house. (no, we don't turn them on until December)

Now I can sit down in front of the computer and watch the Queen of Horns as she sails today.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

This is pretty exciting for me -- only the 2nd sailaway I've been able to watch :D Now that I'm working myself into retirement, I have a bit more free time.

ger_77, we did our outdoor winterizing a few days ago. Wasted a perfectly beautiful autumn day (very rare) but I suspect we'll be glad we did, when the snow is falling and the wind is blowing :eek:

Hello everyone! Just came in the house after I mowed the lawn and finished hanging the Christmas lights on the house. (no, we don't turn them on until December)

Now I can sit down in front of the computer and watch the Queen of Horns as she sails today.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

Nice to see you both here. GRRRRR I haven't done the Christmas lights yet. We have put the markers up for the snow plow and I am working on the gardens. Sigh, another job on my list before we go and I FORGOT :eek:

And sadly for those doing the foliage cruises, the red leaves are starting to drop. translation - raking - another sigh.

It will be too cold when we get back.