Summit: embarcation lunch in MDR

cruza

I have a question for those who recently disembarked the Summit.

I believe few cruisers reported that Summit has embarkation lunch in MDR (Cosmopolitan?).

Is it still the case and what deck/time?

Thank you so much,

Mike

On Summit in June, I ate in the MDR on embarkation day. It was very nice. I was on the Silhouette last week and they did not have the MDR open on embarkation day. Each ship is different. It seems that each ship can choose to do different things. Summit is still beautiful. I love the variety in the buffet and the cakes that they bake are delicious.

On Summit in June, I ate in the MDR on embarkation day. It was very nice. I was on the Silhouette last week and they did not have the MDR open on embarkation day. Each ship is different. It seems that each ship can choose to do different things. Summit is still beautiful. I love the variety in the buffet and the cakes that they bake are delicious.

We sailed Summit on September 6th, they have stopped the embarkation day luncheon. Maybe because they were 14 night cruises, I'm not sure. It will be interesting to see if they start it up again once she is back to doing 7 night cruises.

I don't think any other ship in the fleet was doing it, so maybe it was just an experiment and they decided to drop it.

We sailed Summit on September 6th, they have stopped the embarkation day luncheon. Maybe because they were 14 night cruises, I'm not sure. It will be interesting to see if they start it up again once she is back to doing 7 night cruises.

I don't think any other ship in the fleet was doing it, so maybe it was just an experiment and they decided to drop it.

We were on the last 7 day cruise to Bermuda, 8/30, and the MDR was not open for lunch on embarkation day.