Indy - FLL and bringing in case of water

js

Just spoke to RCCL about bringing water on board as our travel agent gave us documents saying we could bring 2 bottles of wine but nothing else. Diamond members and always brought water. Was told by agent at RCCL today that NO you cannot bring water onboard and it will be confiscated. Makes no sense as we took RCCL last year and brought water. Still going to try and bring it. They now sell a water only package for over $80. Insane.

On indy last week and enchantment yesterday we just put a case of water in a duffle bag. Have made it into the cabin twice no problem whatsoever. This is from two different ports also. Saw a bunch of people lugging a case of water around yesterday before cabins were ready. I say buy a case for $3 from walmart and tip the porter $2 for the case to be delivered to your stateroom.

The water is fine onboard all of the RCL ships; none of them have "salt" in the water. Swelling ankles onboard is attributed to whatever is being eaten onboard or, it's something else. The onboard water is fine and does not cause swollen ankles.

No need to drag water onboard. There's plenty of it; it's pure, it's good.

I disagree, my mother had an issue with the water causing her to retain fluid in her ankles. Switched to bottled water and was much better, this was on a 10 day cruise so plenty of time to see a difference.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app