Will Life Vests be worn?

tonkie

No. You don't have to take life vests to the drill.

You do not put on life vests. But just out of curiosity, what prompted the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I will come clean and say that the question wasn't for me but a friend who is on the Jade at the weekend and he asked me as I have been on The Gem, but that was 5 years ago so I couldn't remember so I asked for him, I didn't ask him why he wanted to know:eek:

Sorry for the little white one:D

You do not put on life vests. But just out of curiosity, what prompted the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on how long ago their last NCL cruise was, they may have had to take them before.

So,,,, please help the poor crew members at the muster stations. They want to be nice and not mean, but if an officer walks by their station and it is not in compliance with the rules, they get into trouble.

No cell phones. No cameras. No talking. Line up where they tell you to. Don't wander around to the rails to look over.

Just stand quietly for 15 min. It is the last time you'll need to be quiet for the rest of the week.

.... Line up where they tell you to. Don't wander around to the rails to look over.

Just stand quietly for 15 min. It is the last time you'll need to be quiet for the rest of the week.

With NCL fleetwide, only very, very few assembly stations are outside on the deck - most assembly stations are inside and people can sit during the drill.

Edited by Demonyte

Yes, the only ship I've been on recently with muster stations outside is the Spirit.

Besides Spirit, at least Dawn class ships have two stations on deck. Not that the cabin category matters with safety issues at all, but it was kind of interesting to have to go from Garden Villa to stand outside for the duration of the drill.

We were on the Jewel in July and come to think of it, our muster station was in the theater. We were on the Sky last month and all of the muster stations were out on deck.

In any case, help the crew members running your station, no phones, no cameras, stay quiet.