Activities

diesel1973

Am going on my first Disney Cruise with my grandchildren next spring. Where or how do I find a schedule of events happening on the ship. I am referring to events such as Pirate Night,Tea Party,etc. Would like to know so as to pack the proper attire for such. Thanks in advance.

Remember that while there is a basic template of activities, each cruise can be modified slightly. The "big events" will occur, but less popular activities sometimes vary from one cruise to the next. Use the Navigators posted to give you an idea, but don't expect them to be identical to your cruise.

Traditionally there is always a pirate night, but like the other replies, each ship has a different set of activities. I would suggest waiting until early next year to see if you can get a hand on some daily activity pictures from cruisers. It still won't mean you'll know exactly what is happening but it may give you an idea of what could go on.

It is Disney after all which means if girls dressed up as princesses show up to a pajama party it won't be an issue!