Britannia B603 29.1.16

lynnek

Does anyone on this cruise know what time the outward flight is? Our paperwork says 8am but cruise personalised says 11am. It will be a very early start if it's 8am! Also one part of the personalised says book flights 14 weeks before and just underneath it says unavailable try 9 weeks before. Do you just check the personaliser regularly for details? Thanks for any help.

Where are you flying from?

We are on the previous Britannia cruise on the 15th January and are flying at 11am from Manchester on the TOM 116.

Some weeks ago we received an e mail stating that we would be able to book seats for this flight on the 9th October which is 14 weeks before the start of our holiday.

I did book and pay for seats on the 9th October but the flight seat booker went down later the same day. The seats I booked were showing in my personaliser at the time but they are not showing now and the seat booker is still down some 11 days later.

I have spoken to P & O several times and have been told that the technical department are still working on the fault. Does it really take a company as big as P & O so long to sort out a technical fault??

Does anyone on this cruise know what time the outward flight is? Our paperwork says 8am but cruise personalised says 11am. It will be a very early start if it's 8am! Also one part of the personalised says book flights 14 weeks before and just underneath it says unavailable try 9 weeks before. Do you just check the personaliser regularly for details? Thanks for any help.

Hi Lynnek

Yes please join us on the 29/30 Jan roll call more the merrier, I did ring P &O yesterday asking the question 14 or 9 weeks for seat Booker yes 14 so will be available end of week :).

Sue