Go Port Canaveral

jlynn222

has anyone on here ever booked a fly cruise and snooze package with "Go Port Canaveral" can't decide if we want to go with International Palms or the Hilton or America's Best Value. ..everything else is either in Orlando or picks you up later to go to the cruise port...also would like to know if the Hilton and International Palms is in walking distance to restaurants and if anyone has stayed at these motels ...

Nope, never heard of them.

We drive to Coco the day before the cruise and stay in America's Best Value Inn- it used to be an Econo Lodge. They have shuttles to take you to and from the port starting at 10am.

I don't know how to tell you to get directly there from Orlando, maybe a cab $$?$$.

Lot of hotels and shopping

International Palms

1300 North Atlantic Avenue Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1300+N+Atlantic+Ave,+Cocoa+Beach,+FL+32931/@28.3338799,-80.6111858,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x88de1d69b6f5f501:0xabd36e8f07507bc1

Click on street view.

What I can see America's Best Value Inn Cocoa  is in Cocoa, not Cocoa beach. It is on the main land of Fl. From what I remember anot as many stores.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3220+N+Cocoa+Blvd,+Cocoa,+FL+32926/@28.40231,-80.7546787,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88e0aa4d07ae2083:0x21659c4a2429fbdd

Hilton Oceanfront Cocoa Beach  

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1550+N+Atlantic+Ave,+Cocoa+Beach,+FL+32931/@28.3386992,-80.6097931,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88de1d664a9a2a23:0x11d592c267a1d24f

Nice area, next door to a park and a beach. I have driven by this so many times, but can't recall if there was much shopping of just hotels/homes. The park is nice, I have been there.

https://www.goportcanaveral.com/snooze-park-cruise

Edited by geocruiser

Nope, never heard of them.

We drive to Coco the day before the cruise and stay in America's Best Value Inn- it used to be an Econo Lodge. They have shuttles to take you to and from the port starting at 10am.

I don't know how to tell you to get directly there from Orlando, maybe a cab $$?$$.

We stayed at americas best value before ...it was an OK motel... go port canaveral has this in their package but the shuttle in this package doesn't pick you up until 1215....I guess I could just use the package just for the trip to and from the airport and use americas best value shuttle for the trip to the port but the problem with that is I won't get to the motel until 8 so the spot for the early shuttle will already be taken

Edited by jlynn222

• 1 month later...

We always stay at America's Best Value Inn in Cocoa. (It used to be an Econo Lodge.) We stay here when we sail from Port Canaveral, Miami or Lauderdale. It is easy to get to from 95. We now always drive from NC.

Their shuttle to the port is at 10am-not 12:15. Once it came at 9:30 though. If you don't take that one the next one would be later. If there are a lot of people going to the port there are two shuttles who come at the same time.

And, twice we've met the same couple who drive from Tampa and just park their car there for $30 and then they take the shuttle. They do not spend the night there, just pay to park for the cruise.

price each part of your trip individually and then compare the total cost to what Go Port Canaveral offers. For me, it was basically equal, and I kept control of which airline and flight, timing for transportation and hotel location. For me, the convenience of having someone else book everything wasn't worth the loss of control.

price each part of your trip individually and then compare the total cost to what Go Port Canaveral offers. For me, it was basically equal, and I kept control of which airline and flight, timing for transportation and hotel location. For me, the convenience of having someone else book everything wasn't worth the loss of control.

I got a deal while booking go port canaveral ...so I went with it...just don't like the idea of getting to the port at noon

• 1 year later...
Bonnie J,

Was your car safe at Americas Best Value Inn? We are considering leaving our car there for the week but we've read some really bad comments about the hotel.

Help? ! Thanks.

Never had a problem at all ..they even helped us jump our car because I left the inside light on and ran the battery dead . I will stay there again

We have NEVER had any problems at all staying at what is now America's Best Value Inn or when it was an Econo Lodge. We also stay there the night before a cruise from Lauderdale or Miami. We park our car in front of our room-always parking lot side, not pool side, on 1st floor. The morning of the cruise we move to right in the very front of the door. We have met the same couple twice who drive from Tampa area and park just for their cruise. We have also parked for 14 day B2Bs.