?'s for anyone just off the Oosterdam

themerle

My sense is that BB King is very popular. Our last cruise on the Noordam a year ago it was always packed. We didn't attend as the volume was too high with the low ceiling. I gather that this is not a popular complaint.

We will be on the Oosterdam in a week's time so will give them another try.

My sense is that BB King is very popular. Our last cruise on the Noordam a year ago it was always packed. We didn't attend as the volume was too high with the low ceiling. I gather that this is not a popular complaint.

I don't know about popularity, but it isn't an uncommon complaint. Some posters have even said they take earplugs so they can go to BB King.

Something to think about: Medicare does not pay for hearing aids. ;)

I think venue is most of the issue. The Queens Lounge is a terrible show room for an upbeat band.

Would anyone comment on HMC beach condition after hurricane.

The beach is wonderful. No problems at all.

DebCruising. My daughter and I will bring you some snacks while you are in the hydra pool if you would like. Will be sailing with you on the Oosterdam. :)

Why thank you MrsCopper, that is very sweet of you. Don't forget you can use your Ice Bucket Tray from your room, since there are no trays in the Lido. :D

Oh, have you gotten your stateroom assignment yet? My friend and I booked a VF Guar and so far have not even been offered an "Upswell" (as I once mis-typed to my HAL PCC and have been using ever since.) The 11 Day off the beaten track Itinerary must be a popular one.

Thanks!! Deb

Deb - as a timeline, I just received our cabin assignment for Nov. 6th OOSTERDAM sailing two days ago, so you may be waiting another week or so.

I think these itineraries are fairly popular, there are some upsells out there but still hundreds per person to go from Veranda to Signature Suite.

The bb king was great but I think it depends on who's on staff too b c I was trying to Google the band and found out its not just one band there are multiple ones so they may be different. I'm trying to get the names of the ones who were on my trip on Oct 16th I think . If anyone's has names can u send them to me please?