Cruising age-minimums

pwetzD12

A few of my friends and I would like to go on a cruise this coming summer, but age is an issue. We're all over 18, but none of us are over 21. Is there any cruise line or ship in particular that would allow us to cruise with them? Please offer some insight/advice?

Norweign and/or Disney.

Every one will have to be 18 or over. cant be a few days shy of your 18th birthday.

Princess?? wow--I'd be surprised. Thanks for that information.

I'm pretty sure that NCL doesn't allow it. Here's what they have posted on the NCL web site:

"Company policy dictates that a passenger under 21 years of age must be accompanied in the same or connecting stateroom by a passenger 21 years or older who expressly agrees to be responsible for the under 21 passenger throughout the cruise."

The exception to the rule is for couples under age 21 who are married.

A few of my friends and I would like to go on a cruise this coming summer, but age is an issue. We're all over 18, but none of us are over 21. Is there any cruise line or ship in particular that would allow us to cruise with them? Please offer some insight/advice?

Check this out

http://www.*****.com/cruise_age_requirements.cfm

Disclaimer: (this is not a comment about the quality of the travel provider -- I have no idea.) Just a link to age requirement summaries

So the only cruiselines that a person who is 18 can readily sail is the Princess line or the Disney cruises. (the other cruislines are way too expensive)

Surprising from princess since it is owned by Carnival who wants passengers to be at least 21.

Princess, Disney, Cunard, Crystal and Windjammer are the only lines that allow those under 21 to sail without a parent or guardian. And I'm not sure any of those lines are ones that young guys would be interested in. Our Princess cruises were pretty boring with the place being practically dead after 11pm. Not much going on in any of the bars. Disney isn't known for being single guy friendly and neither is Cunard. Crystal is a luxury line and very expensive, so that leaves Windjammer.

Archived