Miracle ~ 11/7/15 ~ Would you like me to check something out?

OceanDreams

So many times before we cruise....we have answers to questions about the ship we will be sailing on. Now is your chance to hopefully get some of your questions answered.

If you would like me to check something out for you.....just ask away.

Yes please, please post the Fun Times & the Nightly menus in the MDR. They would be greatly appreciated by me. Thank you so very much in advance, Anna

Yes, I'll post the Fun Times, and the MDR menu's, not traveling with kids...but don't have a problem finding out anything related to kids and their programs. We have the itinerary of 3 stops. Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.

I am traveling with a handicap sister.

Edited by OceanDreams

I just got off on 10/17, and am also happy to answer questions. I didn't save copies of the menu or Fun Times though, dang! I should have thought of that. I did have my two DDs with us, and overall it was a blast! I'm doing a trip report as well, but it might take me a while.

The new internet plans got started with the current cruise to Hawaii, so it will be in place then. I will let you know how the speeds were.

Great to know! This will help me to keep in contact with work. BTW vwrestler ... I see we'll be on the same cruise....Hopefully you'll enjoy cruising solo. (I've always enjoyed it)

We will be on this cruise also. Looking forward to great weather. Hoping that Mother Nature cooperates. Thankful that PV was not destroyed by the hurricane. Traveling with my 2yo grandson. Not his first cruise, but his first time in camp carnival. Five of us going in all.

If you happen to make it over to Camp Carnival, I'd love to see the activity schedules for the 6-8 year olds and 9-11 year olds. :D

I second that! What type of children's camp or activities do they offer? Thanks!!

Edited by IDKaren

We have the late dinner time w/ assigned seating. (My sister is in a wheel chair...I'm wondering where we will be sitting.)

I will be on her at Christmas for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. We also have late assigned seating that's been confirmed but no table number yet. I'd like to know if there is (as there was on the Pride) a table where one side is a banquette and the other side has two chairs. There will be the DH, the DS (20) and his friend (20). I'd love to have a table like that. If there are tables like that and if you had the chance...I would love to get a couple of the table nos. so that I might request one when we board the ship.

I hope you and your family have an awesome cruise.

Whether you can do this or not, I think it's extremely kind of you to offer to help people out the way you are doing.:D

Edited by mousey

• 3 weeks later...