ms Westerdam Sail-Away October 24, 2015

Boytjie

Hi you two!! I can't stick around so would you mind hollering for me when she toots her way out? I know you're good at that.:D:D

Can you hear us over the internet? LOL.

We'll do our best :)

For all those who are lurking, it would be nice to get to know you. Why not join in the chat and banter. We don't bite - honest. :)

Well, OK. Y'know I'm actually thinking about booking Westie's April cruise in the Pacific just so's I can meet Jacqui, Kathi, and Bobbie (Sapper1) in person.

Well, OK. Y'know I'm actually thinking about booking Westie's April cruise in the Pacific just so's I can meet Jacqui, Kathi, and Bobbie (Sapper1) in person.

Awesome :) and :o

Just get it done and join the roll call. It shouldn't be hard to find - it has a number of posts :) :p

The more the merrier :)

and we don't bite ;) and have a GREAT roll call.

Edited by kazu

That's good to hear. We would be on that too if we could take that long from work in one go. :rolleyes: we'll be on the Alaska trip in May though. :cool:

Hope you do! We are going on a great itinerary and with a group of great people. So much fun!