ms Westerdam Sail-Away October 24, 2015

Boytjie

Me, too. We arrive three days prior!

that's a plus. Our usual modus operandi.

We are leaving 9 days early for the next one to do some visiting in other areas in Spain but will be in Barcelona two days prior ;)

thanks to your posts on your hotel in BCN, we are trying Colon and really looking forward to it :)

Edited by kazu

We have dinner tonight at a "Supper Club" gathering at one of the resident's homes. In our new over-55 Del Webb community.

I have to go make my appetizer...brie with cranberry hot pepper jelly wrapped in puff pastry. But will leave the webcam volume on high! May be back...

Me, too. We arrive three days prior!

We always travel at least 2 days prior - we had an incident where we were the last ones to board the ship (running, not walking) and the gangway was pulled up behind us. We swore never again. Even when we were working full time, we just added it onto the travel itinerary so we wouldn't ever begin another cruise totally stressed out.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

That's OK Mumsy. I usually wait till 5 for my Guinness of the day but am opening one now in your honor...

Your very good health!

I have to check into that. I can't book the Hawaii/South Pacific cruise...too much time away. But Alaska is doable. Would love to cruise with you again!

Wonder if Jimmy Maddox is on the Westerdam yet?

Hey, Sheila, that would be great! Check out the Nieuw Amsterdam sailing from Vancouver, May 7th 2016.

Edited by Mumsysailor