Sea conditions - Singapore-Hong Kong

cheffip

I asked this question on the Asia forum but am posting here as well in case there are any Millennium past passengers checking this forum.

We booked a guarantee on the Feb 28 Millennium sailing and got assigned a nice deck 8 cabin but it's fairly far forward on the ship.

Just wondering what sea conditions to expect in the February-March period. I know we are well out of typhoon season and seas should be quite calm but just wondering if any past SE Asia cruisers can add their two cents from their own experience.

I asked this question on the Asia forum but am posting here as well in case there are any Millennium past passengers checking this forum.

We booked a guarantee on the Feb 28 Millennium sailing and got assigned a nice deck 8 cabin but it's fairly far forward on the ship.

Just wondering what sea conditions to expect in the February-March period. I know we are well out of typhoon season and seas should be quite calm but just wondering if any past SE Asia cruisers can add their two cents from their own experience.

Cruised this area twice and have a third booked although not on the Millie (which we love). Our first cruise was in March and seas were very calm but we did have fog! The fog horn constantly blasted as we neared Vietnam. Wonderful area to cruise, have an amazing time!

Cruised this area twice and have a third booked although not on the Millie (which we love). Our first cruise was in March and seas were very calm but we did have fog! The fog horn constantly blasted as we neared Vietnam. Wonderful area to cruise, have an amazing time!

Thanks for the reply. My wife will be reassured by your comment about calm seas...I think we can handle fog ;) First time on Millie though we loved our time on Connie a few years ago.