Fun Pass Benefits???

mistory

Just wondering what benefits come from filling out the fun pass and printing it out. We have a large group cruising so I completed the fun pass for some and printed them. If others in the group don't complete those will they have trouble at the port? Will we get on any faster?:confused:

Those who do not fill out the Fun Pass information may delay the delivery of cruise docs/tickets for the whole group. (This just reported by another poster this week, 5 days before, no docs, group cruise)

Cruiselines do have to report passenger manifest information 48-72 hours before departure, so they ask that you fill out most information online. Having the Fun pass at the pier makes check in go faster, they just verify the information instead of filling it all out. But the real need is for advance security screening of all names, birthdates.

Just received my travel docs and it says "Before you leave home, please be sure to: register online at www.carnival.com/mycruise to get a FunPass that will expedite your check-in on the day of sailing." Further it says if you've completed fun pass, you show the funpass and go into one line and have ID and citizen docs ready to show; and if you don't you fill in a form in the travel docs and proceed to general registration lane and have ID and citizen docs ready to show.

the fun pass line is just as long as the regular line- because everyone seems to fill it out. I do mine on line but never print it out because it's in the system when you walk up to the front desk before boarding. just less info the check-in clerk needs to type not really faster

Archived