Princess no longer refunding Natural History Tour

Pushka

Will check that out then - sounds like a good option. Didn't have plans for Copper River.

I will call our Princess in Australia and see what is reality versus their convenience. They dont have the expertise that US consultants have though.

Great pickup Budget Queen re Copper River:

3c427854da92f31b47132ff9190c4523.jpg

Never mind- you are going in May- you are out of season.

Especially in May- for other's- booking the shuttle bus to Toklat is less than $30, which is less than the Princess upgrades.

For general information- what did Princess charge you?

If it is confirmed that they are NOT refunding their tours, more people may choose to "upgrade" rather than consider the shuttle buses because of making some inaccurate assumptions. The ideal place to go is Eielson which is only $35.

You are correct. They charged me $66 for the upgrade.That's more than the shuttle but I have the convenience of getting picked up and dropped off at the lodge.

In Copper River we went rafting with River Wrangellers. They picked us up at the Princess Lodge. They do fishing trips too - we talked to them about this for when we return. Not sure how fishing will be at the time of your trip.

In Copper River we went rafting with River Wrangellers. They picked us up at the Princess Lodge. They do fishing trips too - we talked to them about this for when we return. Not sure how fishing will be at the time of your trip.

Thats good to know. Thankyou.