Air2Sea and European Cruises

kandj05

I just booked my flights using Choice Air (Air2Sea). It was a little frustrating because I had to book 2 one way tickets versus round trip since I am doing a B2B.

Is this how it always is? Ugh

On a positive note, it is double points on my RCI card!

I just booked my flights using Choice Air (Air2Sea). It was a little frustrating because I had to book 2 one way tickets versus round trip since I am doing a B2B.

Did you tell the agent that you were doing a b2b? If you are starting and ending your cruise in the same foreign port or even a different foreign port, they would put one flight on the first part of your b2b and then your return flight should have been put on your second b2b.

Was it expensive. We are still waiting to get prices for October and November 2016. Orlando Venice and San Juan Orlando

Was it expensive. We are still waiting to get prices for October and November 2016. Orlando Venice and San Juan Orlando

I'll bet you can do better than Choice Air using an airline's website for the San Juan to Orlando leg.

Patti, I did tell them that. I wonder if maybe my person wad new.

Are you currently cruising?

No we are home until December 18th.

Did you use the Choice Air (aka Air2Sea) website to find your flights and do a Search and Make a Reservation Page before you called them?

I would call them back tomorrow and find out why they booked you that way.

I am currently using ChoiceAir to research our flights for next September to Barcelona. We are doing a b2b2b starting in Barcelona and ending in Tampa. I may just book one way flights to Barcelona through ChoiceAir and then book my own air from Tampa.

Edited by cruisenfever

It was $260 more doing one way versus round trip. The amount is not huge. It is the concept that bothers me.

John, if you find a cheaper site, please share it. I can tell you I tried private airlines, kayak, and cheap flights. None touched Air2Sea that I saw

Choice Air seems to be the best price-wise for the Trans Atlantic flights. But for the domesitic flights they are higher (usually)

We are looking to do a 15 night T/A next April hoping to book on board in 3 weeks. So far airfare from Chitavechia to Ft Lauderdale is around $500 P/P

No we are home until December 18th.

Did you use the Choice Air (aka Air2Sea) website to find your flights and do a Search and Make a Reservation Page before you called them?

I would call them back tomorrow and find out why they booked you that way.

I was unable to even get that far online. It kept restarting my page. I had a return flight at 12:15 pm. I, then, called Choice Air to schedule my round trip. They told me I had to leave after 12:30 pm hence, why I could not schedule online. This is when I told her it was a B2B. That is when she told me I could not schedule a round trip.

Sorry if this is confusing.

Good news is that the tickets are purchased! Bad news is that I have to pay for them...lol.

Choice Air seems to be the best price-wise for the Trans Atlantic flights. But for the domesitic flights they are higher (usually)

We are looking to do a 15 night T/A next April hoping to book on board in 3 weeks. So far airfare from Chitavechia to Ft Lauderdale is around $500 P/P

Quoted me $650 one way Orlando to Venice on Lufthansa. Miami was $100 cheaper, but that's not worth 4-5 additional hours driving down. I could not see online prices either because it's B2B, technically S2S, then B2B.

Also, to early to get San Juan back to Orlando

Edited by John&LaLa