Dr. Pepper on Conquest?

silvermoon2

I know my DW is planning to take as many Diet DP's as she can carry. I'll try to get by with the iced tea.

To answer your question, they won't give a specific number. I bet a six pack of cans or maybe two 2 ltr bottles will be allowed.

That normally won't get her through a day much less a week.

We like Diet Coke w/Lime..it's never on board the ships...so we pack about 4 2liters in our bags...then buy more in the ports...have brought it both in checked bags and carry-ons..no one has ever said anything...

I don't remember them serving it when we were on last, but I do have another carnival beverage question that I hope someone can answer:) . The Carnival used to have grapefruit juice at a self-serving fountain machine. Do they still have that? The last ship I sailed on (not Carnival) distributed it in about 2 ounces at a time. I realize this may not be a popular drink for some but that is one thing that stuck out in my mind since I am a fanatic about it. Ok, so does anyone know if I can get as much as I want in one trip:confused: .

thanks!

I've never seen Dr Pepper on a cruise... I remember this because I found a full can of dr pepper in my ice bucket in February! LOL! And everyone kept saying I could sell it because they couldn't find DP on the ship. I have never asked for it or looked for it, but from what I gather from others, it's not on the ship. If you "need" it, I'd take it.

It is one of the great mysteries of airlines and cruise ships... No Dr. Pepper... I have never understood why except the CEO's of those business's can only think in one or two... So one choice is cola by one company and the other choice is cola by another company.... We use to stock our office refrigerator with Cola's and never Dr. Pepper... after some effort our manager decided to try and stock a few Dr. Peppers... They were the first to go each morning...:eek: Now from one case a week of Dr. Pepper and 6 cases of cola products we are stocking 5 cases of Dr Pepper and 2 cases of coke and coke products... Did you not know that Dr. Pepper is not as popular as cola products?:cool:

Take the Dr Pepper with you and restock at each port... Enjoy life... Drink Dr. Pepper....:)

Unfortunately there is no Dr Pepper. I carry on 2 12pks in my luggage and also a 12 pk of pepsi and have done this on all of my cruises with no problems whatsoever.

We just returned from the Glory and honestly I watched a family tote through the terminal (security and all) with a pull cart loaded with about 8 12pks. No joke and it was all in the open.

I guess I am not that bold...but I do take my own on.

If you run out and buy it in port you can carry it back on with no problems also, but remember it tastes different!

Have a great cruise!!

Coca Cola has an exclusive contract with Carnival Corporation. Sorry, no Dr. Pepper or Pepsi served on their ships. If anyone thinks they were served Dr. Pepper, they got Pibb. If either is seen on a Carnival-owned ship, it was brought on by passengers.

Coca Cola has an exclusive contract with Carnival Corporation. Sorry, no Dr. Pepper or Pepsi served on their ships. If anyone thinks they were served Dr. Pepper, they got Pibb. If either is seen on a Carnival-owned ship, it was brought on by passengers.

That's true...I think Cotton said that one time.:)

Archived