exclusive day pass in Cozumel, forgot name

cruise*chic

Hi,

I remember seeing a post about a small private beach in Cozumel. They limited the number of visitors and there was lots of talk about the menu. I want to say the cost was maybe $200 per person.

Does anyone know of this beach or island? Sorry to be so vague, but I really don't remember much.

Edited by cruise*chic

Hi,

I remember seeing a post about a small private beach in Cozumel. They limited the number of visitors and there was lots of talk about the menu. I want to say the cost was maybe $200 per person.

Does anyone know of this beach or island? Sorry to be so vague, but I really don't remember much.

Oh mine is way cheaper so it must be a different place. http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/eng/beach-break-rates.cfm

BonVoyage

Dawna

Hi,

Nachi Cocom. Try http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

Great place.

I don't think it was Nachi-Cocom. This place was very private and only took maybe 50 people or so. I only saw it once and thought it was far more than I would be willing to pay, but now I thinking it may be great for my husband's 50th.

Edited by cruise*chic

Maybe I imagined it all or maybe it is not Cozumel. I remember it being almost like a bed and breakfast atmosphere at the beach. I am thinking it was in a small cove or something. Oh well. I guess, I will find something else.

Thanks for your replies!!!

Maybe I imagined it all or maybe it is not Cozumel. I remember it being almost like a bed and breakfast atmosphere at the beach. I am thinking it was in a small cove or something. Oh well. I guess, I will find something else.

Trip advisor might be helpful in your search. Good luck. :)

Sounds like Little French Keys, not in Cozumel though....