FTTF Wait List

jc4me

I was on the wait list for FTTF for my cruise on Paradise leaving Saturday. Even though I was to be contacted if there was an opening, I still checked a couple times a day to see if it was available. Tuesday evening (4 days before our cruise) I saw FTTF was available and I purchased it. I would just let everyone know that the wait list may work for some, but it is not necessarily effective for everyone - keep on checking yourself if you want it.

I did the same thing as you. I was on the wait list and FTTF was not yet displayed as an option for my cruise. I happened to check for it at 5:30am one morning, and there it was. I bought it and 15 minutes later, it disappeared as even an option. No sold out, just the no excursions available for this port. I made sure to print out the email showing that I had successfully purchased it to have with me. :)

Same thing happened to me.

I was put on the wait list and told I would be notified when more became available (My cruise is last week in November). Never got any notification and happened to check one day and they were available.

I am happy to have gotten them but I would advise to just keep checking yourself as their notifications never seem to get sent out.

I have tried to get on a waitlist for our February cruise and they keep telling me there is no waitlist and I just have to keep checking. I

Faster To The Fun email address:

FTTFinfo@carnival.com

In the subject line, enter in your booking#, ship name, & sail date. In the body, " Please add us to the waitlist. Thank you."

This is the address that I received from the Carnival PVP. I received a response e-mail from the FTTF team within a few minutes. After you do this, you should continue to check Carnival.com.

A few days after I added us to the waitlist, I was looking at the shore excursions for Port Canaveral and FTTF opened up. I booked it immediately. It was around midnight.

:)

I was on the wait list for FTTF for my cruise on Paradise leaving Saturday. Even though I was to be contacted if there was an opening, I still checked a couple times a day to see if it was available. Tuesday evening (4 days before our cruise) I saw FTTF was available and I purchased it. I would just let everyone know that the wait list may work for some, but it is not necessarily effective for everyone - keep on checking yourself if you want it.

I had a similar experience, except I heard about them opening up on a roll call.

I agree! After seeing so much on here about contacting them and being put on a waiting list, I emailed them. A few weeks later, they opened up FTTF and I only caught it because I was still checking several times each day. I booked it several weeks (over a month) ago and have yet to be contacted by anyone with regard to it becoming available.

If you've contacted them, continue to be diligent about checking for it. You may hear from them other than the automated reply that I received when I emailed them, but then again you could be like some of the others and not and you could miss out.

Edited by Singer4Him