Princess ships summer 2017

Coral

Coral, Thanks for the information; thanks. Did Princess post the information some where? I haven't received anything from them yet in the mail or through e-mail.

We will be on a New Year's cruise on the Regal --- any advantage waiting to book once onboard?????

It was recently released to Travel Agents. Princess probably won't send anything out until December.

If you book on board or currently have a Future Cruise Deposit that you purchased on a previous Princess cruise, you can get $100 deposit and OBC. If you book onboard, you can still transfer to your favorite travel agent.

I think you are safe to wait until NYE to book. Usually these come out in March but they came out early this year. Unless you want one specific cabin or something. Your Travel Agent may have $100 deposits in December also....

Edited by Coral

Is this substantially different from 2016?

No, not much. I am not a fan of Emerald and Ruby and prefer the Island and Coral (especially Coral). I am glad the Island and Coral are not going to Europe and are doing one ways again this year which are itineraries I prefer.

They both do. I would choose the Coral over the Island, at least, as of now. The Star does also.

Are the covered pools on the Coral/Island adult only? I seem to remember reading that at some point. If so, is it typically 18 or 21 years?

We were on the Crown this year, and really didn't like it as much as the Star/Golden/Grand. We are sailing HAL next summer for a change, but plan to take my kids in 2017 when my daughter graduates from high school. I'm not thrilled with the choice of Ruby or Emerald, since they seem to be pretty identical to the Crown. We usually do round-trip Seattle (since we live there!) but might consider a one-way if I can get a decent deal on airfare.

Are the covered pools on the Coral/Island adult only? I seem to remember reading that at some point. If so, is it typically 18 or 21 years?

We were on the Crown this year, and really didn't like it as much as the Star/Golden/Grand. We are sailing HAL next summer for a change, but plan to take my kids in 2017 when my daughter graduates from high school. I'm not thrilled with the choice of Ruby or Emerald, since they seem to be pretty identical to the Crown. We usually do round-trip Seattle (since we live there!) but might consider a one-way if I can get a decent deal on airfare.

I don't remember it being that way but could be wrong. Though at age 18, she will be fine.

Edited by Coral

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Coral

I should say bookings open at this time. Sometimes online is behind. I would get on the phone right away with Princess or have your TA book it right away.

In the past Princess's online was delayed a few hours. People reported booking with an agent/direct but others couldn't book it online yet.