LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

that drink....looks great!

do they have daily drink specials ?

Was that from the reg drink menu?

They have happy hour specials from 3 to 4. That drink is mai tai... very popular on cruise ships and any bar can make it with no issue

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Hello friends! Just spending a relaxing day on board... will be headed to Sabatini's for dinner at 8 pm and will have pictures from that. There are still quite a few areas of the ship I want to get photos from and I definitely will do my best to get them :)

Hello friends! Just spending a relaxing day on board... will be headed to Sabatini's for dinner at 8 pm and will have pictures from that. There are still quite a few areas of the ship I want to get photos from and I definitely will do my best to get them :)

If you enjoy artichokes, the soufflé at Sabatinis is not to be missed! Mangia! :)

Thank you, Chris!

I followed Dave's "Live" report from the Royal, like many others. HI DAVE! He gave us great insight into that beauty. I'm looking forward to following your cruise, as well.

I found your link on our Regal Princess January 24, 2016 roll call. Your photos were right there, but then something changed and all i get are the links.... I had to log in, as well. They go into downloads, one at a time.

Ft. Lauderdale is our home away from home, and whenever we visit, we go across from the Princess terminal, under the bridge, to see the ships. The Pier 66 is "right there". LOL. Thanks for the photos. Your views are wonderful.

Here's hoping your burn is healing well by now and you are enjoying your cruise. Our Regal cruise is the 7 day itinerary, to St. Maarten and St. Thomas.

Take care. Lynne

My new cabin is ready! E434, an interior. Not bad but it will be hard getting used to no balcony

9fabe778ccade5f3eafc9cb0da7b6d6e.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

We'll be on the Regal in Feb. and were just assigned E533. It looks like that's over the Princess Live area. Your cabin appears to be over Crooners. Any problems with noise from the Promenade deck below?

Thanks!

We'll be on the Regal in Feb. and were just assigned E533. It looks like that's over the Princess Live area. Your cabin appears to be over Crooners. Any problems with noise from the Promenade deck below?

Thanks!

Some noise from the band that plays on some nights in the Piazza but that's over by midnight

Great report! Did you sign up for the AIBP and were there any deals for purchasing it on embarkation day? Thanks and enjoy.

I did purchase the package, there was no deal offered for buying it on embarkation day.

Might be obvious to some, but not to me. What is AIBP? :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

All Inclusive Beverage Package. $53 and some change per day (that number includes the gratuity) and you can get cocktails and wine (up to $10 per drink), specialty coffee's, soda's, bottled water, Specialty Teas and Gelato. 40% off bottles of wine (up to $100 in value) Its a great deal. We have it in December and next December

All Inclusive Beverage Package. $53 and some change per day (that number includes the gratuity) and you can get cocktails and wine (up to $10 per drink), specialty coffee's, soda's, bottled water, Specialty Teas and Gelato. 40% off bottles of wine (up to $100 in value) Its a great deal. We have it in December and next December

If I have the package and purchase a bottle of wine for %40 off can my husband (who doesn't have the AIBP) drink the wine or do I have to?

If I have the package and purchase a bottle of wine for %40 off can my husband (who doesn't have the AIBP) drink the wine or do I have to?

I'm told if you buy the bottle, they will let you share the bottle with your spouse. We will be using it for the first time this December but we both have the package so we won't be buying a bottle of wine when we can each get a glass for no added cost.

I'm told if you buy the bottle, they will let you share the bottle with your spouse. We will be using it for the first time this December but we both have the package so we won't be buying a bottle of wine when we can each get a glass for no added cost.

Thanks. I'm not sure if it is worth it for my husband to get the package if I can buy the wine. AIBP is now $56.35 per person per day. I'll get my monies worth but he probably won't.

Hey Chris - Thanks for posting. I'll be following intently as I'll be sailing on Regal in exactly two weeks for Thanksgiving. A couple questions. Where would you recommend for lunch on boarding day that is not the buffet? Also, how or where do you rent those cabanas around the pool? Can they be reserved in advance?

Thanks for all the information and pictures!

Hey Chris - Thanks for posting. I'll be following intently as I'll be sailing on Regal in exactly two weeks for Thanksgiving. A couple questions. Where would you recommend for lunch on boarding day that is not the buffet? Also, how or where do you rent those cabanas around the pool? Can they be reserved in advance?

Thanks for all the information and pictures!

I would recommend Alfredo's for lunch when you board. You would rent the cabanas at the Retreat area. I don't believe they can be reserved in advance