LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Chris - Thanks for your "Live" review and wonderful pictures!!

Hope you can make it down to Jacks.... When we were there 3 weeks ago we arrived after the Carnival ship and it was very crowded. We tried to walk down to Jack's but there were so many vendors on the beach that we couldn't get past them. Looked to us as though Grand Turk Cruise Port area could use a little sprucing up too, the fountain needs some repairs.:(

Enjoy your day!!

Andrea

~~~~~~~~

Excuse the dumb question from someone who is not very computer savy.....is there a way to view the pictures as a group:o:confused:. I have to click on each link separately, goes to HP Media Smart Photo for the one picture, have to close out and then repeat for each picture.

Thanks for any help and for not laughing at the question;)

Hard to tell it was formal night. Seems very relaxed attire ... Just spotted the one tux apart from staff. Were the photos typical of how passengers were dressed or were there more in evening dress earlier in the evening. I will never be able to persuade husband to take a tux if he sees the pics. I love the formal nights but wouldn't want more than two a week. The ship looks beautiful. You are doing a great job for Princess. I would ask for gratuities [emoji38].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are right. Many casually dressed people although I did spot a few dressed up. Probably because this is I think a 5 day cruise. Probably many people packed light.

Chris, just got done printing out our boarding passes for the flight tomorrow on Southwest. I'm anxious to go cruising on the Regal Sunday. Nothing like a good drink at Margaritaville in the morning. Have a great day in Grand Turk! Your live review is awesome. See you onboard in a couple days.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Excuse the dumb question from someone who is not very computer savy.....is there a way to view the pictures as a group:o:confused:. I have to click on each link separately, goes to HP Media Smart Photo for the one picture, have to close out and then repeat for each picture.

Thanks for any help and for not laughing at the question;)

What are you using ... I have just added the tapatalk app to my iPhone and having no problem getting updates and photos on thread. At home I use PC and cruise critic web site on the iPad I use both tapatalk and web site. None of the above give any problems viewing photos as they appear in the thread. Don't have to select or open any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello friends! Have a wonderful time ashore at Grand Turk. Wanted to go to Jack's Shack but Margaritaville was just too tempting... had a great time

The lava shrimp was delicious

9aea1ebd19155258aa907cec3d4f3adf.jpg

a7d7cbc4db05d0221fae2e5412d4f0a1.jpg

Yes, I did visit the swim up bar

c83f70fedaf261488a7414b8b9d51c02.jpg

eccdf3c64cd8ba31d4946b228da38e7e.jpg

73523b1f149d2dbf26bfc9c0ca6af72a.jpg

Carnival Sunshine joined us at 9:30 and was interesting to see the two ships side by side

4a35aef61e2c08096760da5db3378470.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Chris, just got done printing out our boarding passes for the flight tomorrow on Southwest. I'm anxious to go cruising on the Regal Sunday. Nothing like a good drink at Margaritaville in the morning. Have a great day in Grand Turk! Your live review is awesome. See you onboard in a couple days.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Enjoy your trip Ken!!! Not sure if you have been on this class of ship before but it is gorgeous!!!

Dana

Welcome back party at 7:15, undecided yet for dinner. I am really enjoying Regal. There is a lot of the ship I have not covered but I promise I will since I still have the remainder of this cruise and the next cruise to cover it all :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Hard to tell it was formal night. Seems very relaxed attire ... Just spotted the one tux apart from staff. Were the photos typical of how passengers were dressed or were there more in evening dress earlier in the evening. I will never be able to persuade husband to take a tux if he sees the pics. I love the formal nights but wouldn't want more than two a week. The ship looks beautiful. You are doing a great job for Princess. I would ask for gratuities [emoji38].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My husband will be taking a tux when we sail on her in February. The 3 other Princess cruises we have been on many of the people were dressed in formal wear and more tuxes on Princess than the other cruise lines I've cruised with.

Enjoying the evening entertainment in the Piazza

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just got through all of your blog. Hope the stone burn is gone. Love that the string quartet is still there. (Saw them on the Baltic cruise of the Regal)The Creme Brulee is always a go to for me. If the internet doesn't seem very, very, slow, it must have improved! We're thinking about seeing the new Bond Movie but would rather see it under the stars, if it's scheduled. And...hoping the Crab Shack is the first formal night, as I am not bringing my tux to the Carribean! See you in 2 days!

Sunny and Becky

Thanks for another great "Live from"!

We're boarding the Regal again in two weeks, and you are certainly adding to the excitement!

If you are a fan of chocolate cocktails, you should see if they are still serving the special Norman Love drink selection in the Wheelhouse Bar. That was the only bar serving them last year, and boy were they delicious!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise, and thanks again!