Allure question

Hello, we are going to be on Allure in February and are so excited!! My question is about dining. We do not plan on eating at any of the restaurants that cost extra so do we book in advance our times for dining in the complementary dining room?

Thanks in advance,

SeaHoliday

If you have a dining time (6pm, 8:30) it's assigned, so no reservations required. If you have MTD, you can either make reservations online on your cruise planner under dining (when it's released for booking approx 100 days or so out) OR show up when you want to dine. It's recommended to have your MTD reservations prebooked, however it isn't necessary. You may have to wait longer if you do not have reservations. You can also make reservations on board as well.

When you booked your cruise you should have been assigned a Dining time....

Early

Late

My Time

Do you see that on your reservation ??

Well we booked while on board in March and they said we could not book a time yet. It was too early. We want to do Mtd but I have book our entertainment so I really would like to book our Mtd reservation now too. Is that allowed and where do I go?

Thanks!

Well we booked while on board in March and they said we could not book a time yet. It was too early. We want to do Mtd but I have book our entertainment so I really would like to book our Mtd reservation now too. Is that allowed and where do I go?

Thanks!

You use your Cruise Planner to reserve both dining and entertainment. However, you may find one opens for reservations before the other.

I'll be on the allure in April and both entertainment and dining are available for booking.

Really? You can book your dining for your April cruise? Looking at your signature, our cruise is one week after yours and only entertainment is open. I thought that dining usually opens up around 2 -3 months before.

Edited by LuCruise

Really? You can book your dining for your April cruise? Looking at your signature, our cruise is one week after yours and only entertainment is open. I thought that dining usually opens up around 2 -3 months before.

There's no rhyme or reason for the openings. It happened to us on our last cruise where dining opened up 8 months out yet others were complaining they couldn't book 4 months out.

There's no rhyme or reason for the openings. It happened to us on our last cruise where dining opened up 8 months out yet others were complaining they couldn't book 4 months out.

So crazy. It's like they have a person randomly picking cruises out of a hat to decide which ones get dining today and which get entertainment. :rolleyes: