Chamomile tea

terryandbruce

The buffet has a very nice selection of teas, including camomile. This was the case when we cruised on Celebrity in January 2015 - 2 cruises on 2 different ships. I hope the variety of teas are available when we take a 14 night cruise on the Eclipse in January.

There's a perfectly adequate chamomile available in the buffet and the main dining room. I can't recall the brand, but it was... fine. Cafe al Bacio carries tea forte which is significantly better IMHO (this was also available in Normandie on our last cruise).

I always ordered camomile tea for breakfast every morning and another pot delivered at night. Pretty sure I recall it being Cozy Camomile, it was in a yellow packet. One tea bag was adequate for me, if I wanted it stronger I just left the bag in awhile longer. Always available in the buffet, MDR and room service.

I enjoy chamomile and have been drinking it for years. The brand on the ships is very weak so you may need 2 bags to even see a bit of color in your water.

..but at least it is there

Chamomile tea was available in packets on Eclipse, but I much prefer Yogi Bedtime Tea so I bring enough packets of it to last the cruise. The Celebrity chamomile will do in a pinch though if I forget to put a packet in my purse before I leave my cabin. It can be found in bright yellow packets in the buffet. It is at the coffee and tea stands along with a variety of other tea choices.

There's a perfectly adequate chamomile available in the buffet and the main dining room. I can't recall the brand, but it was... fine. Cafe al Bacio carries tea forte which is significantly better IMHO (this was also available in Normandie on our last cruise).

I went to Cafe al Bacio every morning before going to Blu for breakfast to pick up a tea "bag"...as I thought the tea forte was MUCH better than the Tetley's that was offered in the buffet & MDR...at least to my taste! LuAnn