Just booked Allure and have questions

We are 4-time Disney cruisers who just booked a cruise for June 2016 on Allure, thanks to DCL's astronomic prices and repetitive itineraries. I am sure we'll have LOTS of questions over the next few months, so thanks in advance for your help!

We booked cabin # 9148, a forward D4. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Does anyone know whether the main beds are by the balcony or the closet?

This room is listed as having the sofa bed and the Pullman. I doubt we will use the Pullman, since our daughter was never comfortable in them on DCL, but was wondering how we can tell whether it is over the sofa or over the beds. I have seen photos both ways.

I was looking at the Royal Caribbean UK site, since its cabin descriptions are better and it is easier to see a list of available rooms. When you go to deck plans, under Allure it lists two versions - after April 2015, or after June 1, 2016. What is the difference? Our sail date is June 5, 2016 - will there be renovations right before our sailing? I have not had the chance yet to do a side-by-side of the two pages.

While DCL is very hard-and-fast about when things such as excursions and specialty dining open for reservation, I hear RCI is not. How do we know when we can book things like the comedy club? If a few port excursions are shown now, will additional ones open up at a later date?

We have heard about the All-Access Tour and are interested in it. Is that something we can book ahead of time, or only once we board?

Again, thanks for the info!

I've been on Allure twice, the main bed(s) go together to make almost a king, and the sofa lays out to make a reasonable bed about twin size. There was a pull down bed above the sofa that we never needed to use.

The all access tour is $150 per person, really really neat if you are that type, other wise would be a waste. They give you gifts from different departments, and a chance to see crew quarters and spaces, the bridge ally and such. Small things like how they separate and store the veggies amazed me.

Tours and show open up on a schedule, some now, some 120 days out, 90 days out etc. Just keep checking, some things seem to only open after you make final payment. Some of it is also luck, we've gotten Cabanas the last two Disney cruises. Get tickets to see Momma Mia, the comedy shows you can, but they open doors to anyone 15 minutes before show times. Also, don't miss the water show, really neat.