Email before sailing

Has anyone got an email before sailing about purchasing the premium drink package and getting the ultimate drink package ??? I received one and I want to know if it's a hassle on board since there is no code or anything!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never ever got one...wish I would. If you were planning on getting a package, I would take advantage of it. Big savings over a week.

I am guessing it may not be available once on board..perhaps an incentive to get people to pre-book these kinda things?!

Has anyone got an email before sailing about purchasing the premium drink package and getting the ultimate drink package ??? I received one and I want to know if it's a hassle on board since there is no code or anything!!

I received that email today. I think that offers is for if you buy it online and it says ends soon.

"For a limited time only, purchase a Premium beverage package and get an upgrade to the Ultimate package. The Ultimate beverage package provides the best value, letting you enjoy our entire selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Hurry, this promotion ends soon"

Last time I received an email promotion regarding the drink package (for our Aug. sailing on Liberty) I went armed with all of the documentation in the email and they refused to honor it. I tried all week at guest services and with bar managers. My TA even submitted all the paperwork to RCI after the cruise and never heard a peep out of them. Wonderful if you get the perk but I wouldn't count on it:(

Thanks

I got one this morning.

Last time I received an email promotion regarding the drink package (for our Aug. sailing on Liberty) I went armed with all of the documentation in the email and they refused to honor it. I tried all week at guest services and with bar managers. My TA even submitted all the paperwork to RCI after the cruise and never heard a peep out of them. Wonderful if you get the perk but I wouldn't count on it:(

I kinda have a feeling it will end like that but I'm willing to try. We plan on getting the premium package anyways :)

For the drink package do you have to buy it for all 7 days or can you buy just 1 or 2 days ?

Thanks

You can do a day as I was researching but they have to be in a row not like day 1 and day 5 for 2 days! It would have to be day 1 and day 2.

You have to buy it for AT LEAST 4 consecutive days....to the end of the cruise. You can't pick and choose the days...or do the 1st 4 days......

So, if you don't want it for the first 2 days, you can buy it for the last 4/5 days, if you want.