Current Concierges continued discussion

Hi Sherri!

How's our counterpart (Sun City) doing?? We chatted a lot last year before we boarded the Freedom, I don't know if you remember me!

The person you have listed as the Diamond lounge concierge (Moe) doesn't sound familiar. I thought someone on Grandeur said it was Francois or something like that????? Anyway, you said he was only on until March. Do you know who will be on in June?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Hi Sherri!

How's our counterpart (Sun City) doing?? We chatted a lot last year before we boarded the Freedom, I don't know if you remember me!

The person you have listed as the Diamond lounge concierge (Moe) doesn't sound familiar. I thought someone on Grandeur said it was Francois or something like that????? Anyway, you said he was only on until March. Do you know who will be on in June?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Cheryl -- I do remember you -- you live in the Sun City in Summerville, right?

Someone gave me information on Moe in GR's DL but it may be out of date . I think Moe may be a floater who fills in while one of the ship's regular concierges is on vacation.

Anyone know better?

Cheryl -- I do remember you -- you live in the Sun City in Summerville, right?

Someone gave me information on Moe in GR's DL but it may be out of date . I think Moe may be a floater who fills in while one of the ship's regular concierges is on vacation.

Anyone know better?

Yes Sherri!

It's actually Del Webb Charleston in Summerville. We're only building out to 1000 homes and have no golf course or restaurants, but we're in the same family!

I'm just curious about the DL concierge, but all that really matters is that i'll be on a ship!!!!

May be using this wrong but when I click on the link all I get now is a list of Amenities in lounge and some info on genie's along with some Photo's, what happened to the original List's of all the Concierge's.

Also the photo's showing Oasis Diamond Club are the OLD Diamond Club.

Edited by TOM CRUIZES

May be using this wrong but when I click on the link all I get now is a list of Amenities in lounge and some info on genie's along with some Photo's, what happened to the original List's of all the Concierge's.

Think I was able to get things restored. Hopefully nothing got lost.

Yes Sherri!

It's actually Del Webb Charleston in Summerville. We're only building out to 1000 homes and have no golf course or restaurants, but we're in the same family!

I'm just curious about the DL concierge, but all that really matters is that i'll be on a ship!!!!

I remember that the Del Webb is smaller than our Sun City. We are at 16,000 people and will have 18,000 at build-out -- probably about 9,000 houses.

The Tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to navigate between CL, DL, Genies and Amenities.

Think I was able to get things restored. Hopefully nothing got lost.

Thanks for all the work with this Information and getting it up and Running again, it is a really useful Sheet and we all appreciate it.

Thanks for all the work with this Information and getting it up and Running again, it is a really useful Sheet and we all appreciate it.

Wasn't anything hard, Google had done all the work in the background saving any revisions.

Thanks for the info. and for Tom's kind words. Updated the Google Doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Sherri - just received an e mail from Efren Aguirre and he has moved from the Legend to the Jewel, I believe he is in the Diamond Lounge as the e-mail address from from JW_diamondconcierge. He says he is there until at least the end of August.