Current Concierges continued discussion

Now that we have confirmation that Reyno will be a Genie on Ovation, any speculation/good guesses of who will be the Concierge on Ovation? We're getting close now.

I loved having Reyno as the Concierge on Quantum's Maiden TA - his positivity and energy is infectious, and am secretly hoping he's the Genie assigned to our suite on our Ovation cruise on April 17!

Well it's not a secret anymore now. :eek:

And I didn't think Genies were online until May

Edited by John&LaLa

Well it's not a secret anymore now. :eek:

And I didn't think Genies were online until May

They're going to start on the Ovation's first three sailings (Royal UK confirmed, and I also had the pre-cruise Genie survey from Royal) - April 14, April 17 and April 22.

I think they're then moving to Harmony because Ovation will start her Global Odyssey to China, which does not include the Royal Suite Class perks. Harmony's first sailing is in early May.

Those of us on the April sailings are going to guinea pigs! Such fun!

Edited by jv_nyc

They're going to start on the Ovation's first three sailings (Royal UK confirmed, and I also had the pre-cruise Genie survey from Royal) - April 14, April 17 and April 22.

I think they're then moving to Harmony because Ovation will start her Global Odyssey to China, which does not include the Royal Suite Class perks. Harmony's first sailing is in early May.

Those of us on the April sailings are going to guinea pigs! Such fun!

3 short cruises? Good luck with that. To hectic for my tastes

Oh no. I am not a fan of Reyno's. We cruised with him on Enchantment 3 times and did not have a good experience with him. We did not sail again on Enchantment until he left. We have the Presidential Family Suite booked on Harmony in January. I was hoping that maybe Sunil from Independence. :(

What did he do that was upsetting to you? Just curious because he has always delivered top notch service to us. This is one of the reasons he was promoted to Genie. Please let me know what issues you had. Thanks.

Noelle

What did he do that was upsetting to you? Just curious because he has always delivered top notch service to us. This is one of the reasons he was promoted to Genie. Please let me know what issues you had. Thanks.

Noelle

The first cruise he told us the we were only d+ in a JS so he would no be helping us an was rude to us or ignored us. The second time we were in a 2 bedroom suite and told us since we did not pay full price for the suite and the 3 Rd time just completely ignored us.

Edited by cruisinck

The first cruise he told us the we were only d+ in a JS so he would no be helping us an was rude to us or ignored us. The second time we were in a 2 bedroom suite and told us since we did not pay full price for the suite and the 3 Rd time just completely ignored us.

We enjoyed him on our cruise but I can see why you would be upset. I think I might have been talking to the HD.

Vision update from Cruise Critic Member onboard: Mangesh/MJ started vacation; Today Patricia Dcosta moved from DL to CL -

Vojtech Prochazka as of 4-9-2016 is now the DL Concierge.

Updated Google Doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

We were fortunate to have Vojtech on the transatlantic last October. One of the best.:)

Noticed in the picture of genie's in training picture of Cleon Fraser (front row all the way to the left) who was the DL concierge on the Adventure when I boarded in Nov. 2015 and he was still there on the Marc 12,2016 cruise when he was replaced by Sucel the following week.

Cleon was very helpful to his guests and was well liked in the 6 weeks I observed him in that position.

Cleon said he had the opportunity to become a suite genie and mentioned that he expected to only have 3 suites to take care of - the Harmony was mentioned, but things can change as we all know.

When Reyno Strapp, the former concierge for the DL, came back from leave for the Mar. 5,2016 cruise he became the concierge for the CL (which is what he wanted) and his fiancée, Gabriella, is now working at the Next Cruise division on deck 6.

Noticed in the picture of genie's in training picture of Cleon Fraser (front row all the way to the left) who was the DL concierge on the Adventure when I boarded in Nov. 2015 and he was still there on the Marc 12,2016 cruise when he was replaced by Sucel the following week.

Cleon was very helpful to his guests and was well liked in the 6 weeks I observed him in that position.

Cleon said he had the opportunity to become a suite genie and mentioned that he expected to only have 3 suites to take care of - the Harmony was mentioned, but things can change as we all know.

When Reyno Strapp, the former concierge for the DL, came back from leave for the Mar. 5,2016 cruise he became the concierge for the CL (which is what he wanted) and his fiancée, Gabriella, is now working at the Next Cruise division on deck 6.

Is Reyno on AD?

Royal Genie Margaret has added more pictures to her FB page. Lots of familiar faces as all Genies are together onboard Ovation for the first of her media events.

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalGenieMargaret/?fref=ts

Could you and other folks please fill me in on the names of the Genies and what ship he or she will serving on.

Also, what is Royal Genie Margaret's last name?