Current Concierges continued discussion

Just now, Biker19 said:

Either get access or address the issue when you get back.

If you are not able or willing to assist, that’s fine, I understand. But we will be gone up until the time we get back to sail. And I really need to get through to them. I’m not asking to break into Fort Knox I just need to email a concierge.

19 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

I haven’t been able to figure out who the Grandeur suite’s concierge‘s is, but I’ve been trying to email him/her since we board Lady G fairly soon for a B2B.  The problem is it that my emails keep getting bounced back (I have tried both GR_concierge@rccl.com and GR_concierge01@rccl.com with the same result). Anyone have the secret formula to reach then in November 2022?!

@Surfguyxxx Is Salvador in the suite’s lounge or Diamond lounge? Would you please post the email address from which he emailed you? My emails are all bouncing back.

19 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

I haven’t been able to figure out who the Grandeur suite’s concierge‘s is, but I’ve been trying to email him/her since we board Lady G fairly soon for a B2B.  The problem is it that my emails keep getting bounced back (I have tried both GR_concierge@rccl.com and GR_concierge01@rccl.com with the same result). Anyone have the secret formula to reach then in November 2022?!

@Surfguyxxx Is Salvador in the suite’s lounge or Diamond lounge? Would you please post the email address from which he emailed you? My emails are all bouncing back.

I have an email for Grandeur's Diamond Concierge.  gr_diamondconcierge@rccl.com  Why don't you email that Concierge and ask for the email for the Suite Lounge Concierge.  One of the two emails that you referenced in your post should have worked as they are standard Royal Caribbean Concierge addresses.  

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I have an email for Grandeur's Diamond Concierge.  gr_diamondconcierge@rccl.com  Why don't you email that Concierge and ask for the email for the Suite Lounge Concierge.  One of the two emails that you referenced in your post should have worked as they are standard Royal Caribbean Concierge addresses.  

Great idea Sherri, thanks 🙂 I will just ask him/her to forward it. I have no idea why the usual concierge email addresses were not working, maybe Royal’s infamous iT department mucking up the works 😒

The suite’s concierge for Grandeur is currently Salvador Orzal (I think that may have been reported by someone else recently) and the email address has now changed to GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com. I have to assume some other suite’s concierges have changed their email addresses in the same way.

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

The suite’s concierge for Grandeur is currently Salvador Orzal (I think that may have been reported by someone else recently) and the email address has now changed to GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com. I have to assume some other suite’s concierges have changed their email addresses in the same way.

thanks!!  Glad the DL Concierge email route worked

Edited by SherriZ366
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/11/2022 at 4:57 PM, AlohaLivin said:

Not touching the electronic note comment 🤣🤣 Wow, never had anything like that happen with a concierge, definitely unexpected (hope he did well with recovery). But Nadja is great, one of the best ever and an all time favorite. Fingers crossed for our Grandeur sailings later this year, no idea who is there now.

Holy shnikies, I think we were on Navigator the week after.