booking cruise

Booking with RCCL via phone, via website or calling Crown and Anchor....are they all treated the same as in being a direct booking? Are there advantages, disadvantages of booking one way or another? If I book online am I required to make any changes online? If I book with Crown and Anchor, do I need to phone them for any changes?

Booking with RCCL via phone, via website or calling Crown and Anchor....are they all treated the same as in being a direct booking? Are there advantages, disadvantages of booking one way or another? If I book online am I required to make any changes online? If I book with Crown and Anchor, do I need to phone them for any changes?

I ALWAYS call C&A. Better service.

I do many things purely online, but booking on RC's website is NOT one of them. <shudder> Not with the state of their IT!!!! :eek:

Regardless of which of these methods you choose, you can ALWAYS call C&A.

I've never found C&A too useful unless you want something customer service says they can't do.

All booking agents, be it a TA or RC directly have access to the same pricing and room availability. You'll find a pretty even split here of who prefers which method of booking. Me, I use a TA because they can help navigate the bureaucracy of RC and are also a good resource if anything goes wrong.