majesty all inclusive

Hi pensioncruiser never had a problem on the IE. As long as you point them in the right direction at the start its plain sailing so to speak. But today I've seen it's Heineken on board (which in my opinion is awful) and now it's watered down . I think I always had San Miguel on draft and Boddies in cans.

Don't really see how they can water down a draught beer on the ship when the kegs are in full view but I am very trusting. I believe they do sometimes do something with the spirit's but I never have a mixer so it doesn't affect me. I do feel that they are slowly reducing the choice but at the moment they still have my favorite, DRAMBUIE 😊 but that will probably go next😅

But today I've seen it's Heineken on board (which in my opinion is awful) and now it's watered down

When I worked in the brewery you needed a special key tool to remove the spear from a keg.

Not sure how it could be watered down.

Edited by WeeCountyMan

I believe they do sometimes do something with the spirit's but I never have a mixer so it doesn't affect me

An old trick in the licenced trade was to use an inferior (or different) make of spirits decanted into a premium "name" brand bottle.

The UK seems reluctant to adopt the tamper proof bottles which are used for exported spirits.

I bought a litre of Captain Morgan duty free after our recent Majesty cruise in such a bottle and brought it home - a bit ironic seeing as this brand it's stored in bond about 2 miles from here !!!

Edited by WeeCountyMan

But it is strange the way the booking link hasn't been fixed isn't it.

Been trying to let Thomsons know that their web links were broken on next April's Majesty Iberian Adventure cruises, & today received this reply from the customer service agent Swansea...

"Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting Thomson cruises.

I've looked into your query and unfortunately that cruise itinerary is currently on a stop sale from our trading department until due to some technical difficulties. The cruise will become available for sale again once these have been fixed.

I hope this answers your query"

Looks as though she forgot to put a date in after the word "until", but the phrase "on a stop sale " is very curious. Still looks as though the cruise will be on sale again at some point, but technical difficulties that have now lasted several weeks affecting only this cruise seems to be an odd one.

Perhaps my previous jest was correct & they got the AI stuck on £1.30 a day.:)

Thanks for the update Stevio . Sounds as though it could be a quiet ship .Weird that they'll presumably only be start selling again when you'd expect them to be lowering prices to fill empty cabins. And how long does it take to change a price for AI. Wonder what would happen if someone called to book .