Freedom class ships

csj0810

Looking to book a cruise for my family. My husband and I sailed on the FOS several years ago and loved it. This time will include my two kids age 13 and 10. I am wondering about differences between FOS, IOS, and Liberty. Anything substantially different? I would like to try out another ship but like the size of freedom class.

Thanks

Freedom has the Broadway show. Saturday night fever the other ships have regular RCI production shows.

Freedom just had a major dry dock and now has Giovanni's Table and Sabor.

Liberty's dry dock is early 2016.

Liberty is sailing year round out of Galveston while freedom and Indy will be sailing out of Florida.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Freedom has the Broadway show. Saturday night fever the other ships have regular RCI production shows.

Freedom just had a major dry dock and now has Giovanni's Table and Sabor.

Liberty's dry dock is early 2016.

Liberty is sailing year round out of Galveston while freedom and Indy will be sailing out of Florida.

I thought liberty had Saturday Night Fever?

Just my two cents worth....was just on Liberty without my children. That said, we had a great time. Excellent service, food and entertainment. Two of my children are 14 and 18. I also have a 10 year old grandson. We are booking liberty for a cruise next year after dry dock when she will have the waterside added. I don't think you can go wrong with booking Liberty.

Sorry what are the freestyle machines? We would definitely be looking for after dry dock and water slides would be a huge hit! Thanks all. Going to see the TA tomorrow for some more details.

Coca-Cola Freestyle machines - Coke's touchscreen soft drink fountains. You have to have a beverage package to use them, but they allow a wider selection of soft drinks and for the user to customize their drink by adding flavors (for instance you could have a Coca-Cola with lime, or a Sprite with Peach, or my favorite, a Barq's with Vanilla)

The three ships ( Freedom, Liberty, and Inderpendence) are all basically the same. I've been on all of them and other than the shows and art work they are identical. That said, I have alway had a fondness for Liberty and consider it my favorite Freedom class ship. It just has some thing special about it.